When I first heard the forecast that British Columbia will experience record-breaking winter temperatures in December 2021, I got scared. You see, I moved from a tropical country to Lower Mainland, BC. There was no need to precisely apply the science of layering until that moment. But with a bit of research and lots of experiments, I found a combination of winter clothes and accessories that helped me survive enjoy winter. I am sharing these especially with newcomers and future immigrants so you can enjoy daily winter life as well. Have a look at this list and see what works...
- Bowen Island: A Serene Sanctuary 20 Minutes Away From the City
- Alwyn’s Story: Seizing Opportunities in Canada
- Lola’s Story: Creating Fun and Inclusive Spaces for Immigrants in Canada
- 5 Canadian Workplace Observations to Help Immigrants Integrate
- Aeron’s Story: Sharing Inspiration Through An Immigrant’s Life Podcast