My Covid-19 vaccination experience was not as straightforward as I wanted it to be. But, I am grateful to the health care workers, organizers, and the government for the enhanced immunity and peace of mind that I now have. I know that the vaccine and its rollout have become hot topics. I am writing this piece without intending to join the debate. Rather, I am sharing my experiences so others who are considering getting the vaccine can better prepare. My Special Reasons for Getting Vaccinated Health and safety are, of course, my main reasons for getting vaccinated. But since I...
- Bowen Island: A Serene Sanctuary 20 Minutes Away From the City
- Alwyn’s Story: Seizing Opportunities in Canada
- Lola’s Story: Creating Fun and Inclusive Spaces for Immigrants in Canada
- 5 Canadian Workplace Observations to Help Immigrants Integrate
- Aeron’s Story: Sharing Inspiration Through An Immigrant’s Life Podcast