On my 8th year in Canada, I finally ventured out of beautiful British Columbia. From the west, I headed to Ontario in central Canada. Ontario is the country’s second-largest and most populous province. I got to experience the fast-paced, lively, and robust city of Toronto and a few other cities in the Greater Toronto Area. A few months after, I was fortunate to visit Ontario again twice. This time, I was able to roam around Niagara Falls, Woodstock and Strathroy in addition to Toronto. Canada is indeed an amazing country. Starting a new life was a challenge but I do not have any regrets.
- Bowen Island: A Serene Sanctuary 20 Minutes Away From the City
- Alwyn’s Story: Seizing Opportunities in Canada
- Lola’s Story: Creating Fun and Inclusive Spaces for Immigrants in Canada
- 5 Canadian Workplace Observations to Help Immigrants Integrate
- Aeron’s Story: Sharing Inspiration Through An Immigrant’s Life Podcast