Pink Shirt Day is one of the pleasant and purposeful celebrations that I have experienced for the first time in Canada. I love pink but my support for this special day goes beyond that. I believe that awareness of Pink Shirt Day and what it stands for help in an immigrant’s effective integration into Canadian society. In this post, I will talk about this celebration, the definition of bullying, the importance of bullying awareness to immigrants, how I support this campaign in my own little way, and how you can help support it as well. What is Pink Shirt Day?...
- Bowen Island: A Serene Sanctuary 20 Minutes Away From the City
- Alwyn’s Story: Seizing Opportunities in Canada
- Lola’s Story: Creating Fun and Inclusive Spaces for Immigrants in Canada
- 5 Canadian Workplace Observations to Help Immigrants Integrate
- Aeron’s Story: Sharing Inspiration Through An Immigrant’s Life Podcast