IRCC emphasizes that the use of representatives is not required nor does it ensure a successful application. But a Canada immigration consultant company helped me in 3 ways. Access to Up-to-date or Note Readily Available Information In my bio, I mentioned that I have an engineering degree and experience in the manufacturing industry. Also, I had experience teaching at a college. I used the latter in my application. I submitted my application to the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Program in early 2010. At that time, the basis for my eligibility was November 29, 2008 Canada Gazette. The category College and...
- Bowen Island: A Serene Sanctuary 20 Minutes Away From the City
- Alwyn’s Story: Seizing Opportunities in Canada
- Lola’s Story: Creating Fun and Inclusive Spaces for Immigrants in Canada
- 5 Canadian Workplace Observations to Help Immigrants Integrate
- Aeron’s Story: Sharing Inspiration Through An Immigrant’s Life Podcast