It is called Beautiful British Columbia for a reason. Canada’s westernmost province is blessed with majestic snow-capped mountains, pristine water and diverse people. BC’s backyard offers a wide range of activities from wine tasting in the Okanagan, whale watching in Victoria, skiing in Whistler, watching the northern lights near Fort Nelson, reading a book at English Bay and much more. I haven’t explored everything that beautiful BC has to offer but I intend to. I hope you will explore it with me.
- Bowen Island: A Serene Sanctuary 20 Minutes Away From the City
- Alwyn’s Story: Seizing Opportunities in Canada
- Lola’s Story: Creating Fun and Inclusive Spaces for Immigrants in Canada
- 5 Canadian Workplace Observations to Help Immigrants Integrate
- Aeron’s Story: Sharing Inspiration Through An Immigrant’s Life Podcast