The thought of experiencing winter for the first time is exciting for many immigrants like me. But winter problems such as dry skin, respiratory discomforts, and static shocks take the joy out of the experience. Fortunately, there are tried and tested remedies to help us maximize the joy out of winter. 3 Common Winter Problems Dry Skin, Lips, and Hair Have you seen people’s gorgeous winter photos? Well, who hasn’t? Let me tell you that not everybody looks like a beautiful model during winter. At the worst, I feel like a tiny lion. (Definitely not a cute lion!) The drop...
- Bowen Island: A Serene Sanctuary 20 Minutes Away From the City
- Alwyn’s Story: Seizing Opportunities in Canada
- Lola’s Story: Creating Fun and Inclusive Spaces for Immigrants in Canada
- 5 Canadian Workplace Observations to Help Immigrants Integrate
- Aeron’s Story: Sharing Inspiration Through An Immigrant’s Life Podcast