Should you buy a house or a car first? There is no perfect answer to this question. Rather, there is a choice that best serves a buyer’s need and preference. In this post, I will share the factors that I considered in my decision to buy a house versus a car first. Note that I will loosely refer to obtaining a car as a purchase whether it is a lease or a sale. Of course, if I had unlimited resources, I would have purchased a house and a car at the same time. Unfortunately, like most regular folks, I could...
- Bowen Island: A Serene Sanctuary 20 Minutes Away From the City
- Alwyn’s Story: Seizing Opportunities in Canada
- Lola’s Story: Creating Fun and Inclusive Spaces for Immigrants in Canada
- 5 Canadian Workplace Observations to Help Immigrants Integrate
- Aeron’s Story: Sharing Inspiration Through An Immigrant’s Life Podcast