“Food shopping in Canada!”, said my colleague when I asked him what he wished he knew more of when he was a new immigrant. It’s completely understandable. Don’t we all need food for survival and comfort? The thing is, regular people here have to do all household chores including meal preparation. Fortunately, there are many food shopping options in Canada catering to various culinary skill levels, budgets, and lifestyles. Here are a few options apart from buying from restaurants and cooking from scratch. Deli and Ready to Eat Food Stores such as Real Canadian Superstore, Walmart, and Save-on-Foods offer salads,...
- Bowen Island: A Serene Sanctuary 20 Minutes Away From the City
- Alwyn’s Story: Seizing Opportunities in Canada
- Lola’s Story: Creating Fun and Inclusive Spaces for Immigrants in Canada
- 5 Canadian Workplace Observations to Help Immigrants Integrate
- Aeron’s Story: Sharing Inspiration Through An Immigrant’s Life Podcast