My trips to Asian groceries in Canada always bring me nostalgia, adventures, and joy. Walking through each aisle is like treasure hunting that ultimately brings me a reminder of home. Here are my current favorite Asian stores in Canada. Henlong Market Henlong offers a broad selection of Asian foods from Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and the Philippines. It also sells fresh produce from Hawaii. It is conveniently located along 104 Avenue in Surrey, BC. What I find impressive in this store is their wide variety of fish products, processed meat, and frozen vegetables. They offer frozen, marinated, dried, and smoked...
- Bowen Island: A Serene Sanctuary 20 Minutes Away From the City
- Alwyn’s Story: Seizing Opportunities in Canada
- Lola’s Story: Creating Fun and Inclusive Spaces for Immigrants in Canada
- 5 Canadian Workplace Observations to Help Immigrants Integrate
- Aeron’s Story: Sharing Inspiration Through An Immigrant’s Life Podcast